firebroadside@gmail.com

Monday 4 May 2015

May the Fourth Be With You!

Monday, May 04, 2015

Share it Please

Well, got to do something Star Warsy today, right? Here's my collection of Rebels ships for X-Wing. So far movie ships only, but I will be adding a YT-2400, an E-Wing and maybe a K-Wing or two later on.

Also, this picture really shows how glaringly obvious the clear flight stands are. I've been thinking about spraying them black for a while now which would make them blend in better with the space mat.

And I need to magnetize the other two B-Wings.

2 kommentarer :

  1. Rebel Scum! Why you no let us bring order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Yeah, I need to bulk upp my Imperial squadron as it's currently made up of a total of six ships. :P

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...