firebroadside@gmail.com

Monday 18 January 2010

Almost there... almost there...

Monday, January 18, 2010

Share it Please
My three Dragoon Jaguars aren't quite finished. I've got Rocket Packs, V-engines and some small details left, but here's how they look right now:






I don't think you can tell all that well from these pictures but I actually screwed up a bit and made these a mite lighter shade than my Recon Squad. It's not by much and you hardly notice it when they're at the table, but since I know it it's... irritating. Grumble, grumble...

Ok, so they'll be done tomorrow. For real this time. Hehe!

2 kommentarer :

  1. looking sweet my heavy gear stuff is on its way, a northern starter. Love the paint job....
    cheers pancake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out! They're very nice models. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...