firebroadside@gmail.com

Monday 27 July 2015

Infinity Prepp

Monday, July 27, 2015

Share it Please

Just a quick update to show that it's not only Dropzone Commander getting some love but good old Infinity as well. I love the remotes in Infinity so I'm a bit ashamed that I don't have a single one painted. I've had one of the Yaokongs prepped for ages as well as my two Pangguling.

However, I decided to rip the first Yakong apart and put it and it's sibling together properly, with magnets. I also bit the bullet and removed the 40mm bases from the Pangulings (and I was so happy when I mounted those properly!) to make them ready for the new 55mm base size. Yes, I know that is not strictly needed but what the hell, it'll look better going forward anyway. I'll probably do the same with the my single Aragoto and Guija TAG as well, but I don't know about the Sù-Jián - putting the mobility form on a 55mm base just looks so silly. Hmm...

Anyway, just wanted to make a quick post and show what's been happening. Two Yakongs, a spec-op, a Tiger Soldier, 'Neko' Oyama and a Zuyong ready for some paint! Also, as I'm writing this I realize that I have a Ninja and a Karakuri ready to go as well. Quite the line up!

I keep forgetting to plug my Facebook page, and I keep forgetting to make a proper button for it, but yeah, feel free to drop by and give Fire Broadside a like. :)

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...