firebroadside@gmail.com

Wednesday 9 September 2009

The armies of Aquilonia

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Share it Please
I just finished painting the last army unit for the Aquilonian kingdom. After this I have five emissarys to take care of, and then they all need basing of course.

It actually took quite a bit of time getting them all done as the miniatures are very well detailed (both a blessing and a curse I suppose) but I think they look nice in the end.
Hopefully the other kingdoms will be quicker to paint...


A WIP shot with just the skin and armour sections done.


And the finished result.



Fear the stomp of sandals...




I've kind of got into the painting mood and I'm eying the minis from The Fury of Dracula. It's easy to mistake them for each other so I guess painting them would also have a practical use as well as just making them look nicer.

Oh well, first we have Turan...

1 kommentarer :

  1. When will these suckers get done? I wanna see how you do the Stygians!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...