firebroadside@gmail.com

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Dust 150 Horton HO-347 Fledermaus

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Share it Please

Just a quick update on our Dust 150 project. This time I've got something from the Axis to show, namely the Fledermaus jet fighter! It was the first aircraft for the Axis and to my eyes the best looking aircraft in the game. Both the Russian helicopters and the American Pelican jet look like toy versions of the real thing, kind of cool in a way, but not realistic. The Fledermaus looks kind of like it might actually be flightworthy and has the nice hi-tech look the Axis get from their research of alien technology.

It's been said that it's not a very good unit in game, but I think it looks fine on paper. Will be interesting to see it in action on Saturday.

Anders didn't really provide any commentary to go with the pictures so I'll let them speak for themselves.



He did change the seating in the cockpit a bit so that both pilots are facing forwards.


Rumour has it that Anders is also all but finished with his infantry, which I must say I found quite surprising! A nice surpise to be sure, but a surprise nonetheless. Hehe! With the infantry done it's only the Luther walker to paint and the Axis will be ready for battle.

As for me I've finished one of the Red Thunder anti-tank squads so now I've got one squad left and the crew to the second guntractor. Four days to go...

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...