firebroadside@gmail.com

Monday 21 January 2013

Star Wars Week!!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Share it Please

Young Padawans, welcome to the annual(?!) Fire Broadside Star Wars Week!!

That's right, I've been planning for some future articles and it occured to me that almost all of them are Star Wars themed. So instead of spreading them out and writing other articles to go between them I decided to embrace the overwhelming Force of a galaxy far, far away...

So what does this mean exactly? Well, yesterday I played my first few games of Star Wars the Card Game with my good friend Anders (followed by Dust Warfare, but this is not the week for that) so the first article to pop up will be my first impressions of that game. Next up will be a proper review of X-Wing the Miniature Game. Seeing as it was my most played game of 2012 and I've managed to win two X-Wing tournaments I thought it was about time I sat down and really typed out my thoughts about the game.


Continuing in the theme of "impressions" the next article will be all about the new Star Wars: Edge of the Empire - Beginner Game RPG box. I got it just after Christmas and have spent some time reading the rulebook and oogling all the great art! While I have yet to play or run the adventure I think some first impressions are in order at the very least. Finally I will return to X-Wing to write a tactics article about how you should I play Rebels, or at least how I play rebels before Wave 2 of ships and cards hit the streets (although I think the tactics are sound even then).


Only three ships? Not my squadron of choice...

Besides that (What? You want more?!), I might squeeze in some small random Star Warsy stuff here and there. Maybe... if I have the time.

So with that I bid you farewell, although the LCG article should be up soonish.

May the Force be with you!

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...