firebroadside@gmail.com

Monday 6 September 2010

Getting sidetracked...

Monday, September 06, 2010

Share it Please
I'm really supposed to get cracking with my Mordheim gang, but today I ended up putting this guy together instead:

A CEGA Wyvern EXO armor.

Jovian Chronicles and Lightning Strike is what first got me interested in DP9 and their games, but this is the first JC model I've actually assembled. I got this and a bunch of other minis cheap on eBay last year and as I was flipping through the Ships of the Fleet books last night I felt it was time to actually put one together. To the right you can see one of DP9's painted wyverns. I plan to do mine a bit darker, more olive drab.

Don't worry though, I'll be back to painting Witch Hunters shortly. :)

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...