firebroadside@gmail.com

Monday 4 May 2009

Corvettes hit and... run?

Monday, May 04, 2009

Share it Please
Although I said I'd work myself down I managed to do the opposite and instead ended up painting these guys: three Warrior class battle corvettes. Armed with two anti-matter torpedoes each I suppose a hit and run tactic is in order. Problem is they only have a thrust rating of four so I'm not sure how well they'd do the actual run part of the operation. Hehe.

Of course, doing a lightning strike attack where their velocity relative to the enemy is so high they simply don't have time to fire back might work...



Tiny, but heavily armed.



If only they had larger engines.


Next up, the heavy cruiser I was talking about last time.

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...