firebroadside@gmail.com

Sunday 13 June 2010

"The drivers are ready, the world is watching. Once more, I give you what you want."

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Share it Please

Tomorrow a few of my friends are coming over for some board gaming. We're not sure what games we'll be playing yet, except for my new copy of Rackham Games' Rush n' Crush!

It's a game I've had my eye on for quite a while and it seems like it could be a lot of fun. I've seen people advocating longer races so you have time to catch up (or slip up!) so I think we might try that.

Other games that might turn up are A Touch of Evil, Ad Astra, Planet SteamAge of Conan or maybe Runewars. More on all this later!

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...