firebroadside@gmail.com

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Great Badlands shacks!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Share it Please
I hadn't checked the new releases from Ground Zero Games for quite a while and just discovered these superb new 15mm shacks! I think they'd go well with any sci-fi game but of course, Heavy Gear was what sprang to mind in my head. I can definitely see these in small settler towns or as a rover hideout.

Recently I've been looking at a lot of trainset terrain, but have missed something more ramshackle like this.

I especially like the bar:



That's all, I just wanted to share. :)

2 kommentarer :

  1. I've just been looking at these, and wondering what game I could use them for...

    Was considering playing Infinity at 15mm scale, but your Heavy Gear stuff is starting to change my mind... Love the Gears, shame you've not got to play it yet!

    Cheers,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love the Gears, shame you've not got to play it yet!"

    You're telling me! Hehe!
    I say, if you like the miniatures, go for it. Although I haven't actually managed to play the game yet, it's easily worth collecting just for the beautiful sculpts! When I'm finished with my small Northern force I don't think I'll be able to resist to make a small Southern force as well.

    I really need to get my friends into Heavy Gear. However, all my minis are still riding the high seas and probably won't arrive until sometime in May. So until then I'll work on Firestorm: Armada to keep myself busy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...