firebroadside@gmail.com

Thursday 28 January 2010

Bit of a snag...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Share it Please


It's been a bit quiet over here lately. The reason being that I (and a sizable portion of my Japanese family!) came down with the norovirus, keeping me out of commission for the better part of this week. I did however get all kinds of pills from the doctor so I'm feeling a lot better now and should be able to get to work on some Cheetahs soon.

I also finally got my hands on some epoxy putty and some more sand so you should also see some basing from now on.

I think the only problem now might be that Mass Effect 2 was shipped to me from Play Asia the other day and should arrive early next week (free shipping is slow) and seeing how much I enjoyed the first one... hmm...

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...