firebroadside@gmail.com

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Here be Ferrets!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Share it Please
When I first saw a Ferret I didn't really know what to think (buttwheel doesn't really spell sexy), but they've grown on me a lot and now I just want more of the little buggers! I can definitely see why they hold a special place in the DP9 community. Hehe!

Again, the way I decided to paint these makes the process relatively quick and I managed to paint these two in about three hours. Again, I haven't done the bases yet. Still thinking about what I want them to look like. Deserty, yes, but I want some more details than that. Normally I use static grass that I paint but since this is 1/144 scale it would be way too tall.

Anyway, pictures:


First off the Ferret Mk II with a medium rifle that's WAY to big for him. Of course, thanks to the magnets, he can quicky be made into a standard or Wild Ferret.






Aaaand the buttwheel! A motorcycle with arms indeed... :)


The Wild Ferret with is a Ferret variant with expanded electronic warfare abilities and a satelite uplink. Here with a Light Rifle instead of the standard Deployable Pack Gun.


I do think that this Ferret model is a bit stiff. It's cool to have gears using their alternative movement modes (like this one!) but I think I'll convert the next one to try and make it a bit more lively.




Ah, the two rapscallions heading out to make trouble!


And the whole budding family. I guess they're looking for their two Cheetah cousins...


That's all for today. Two Cheetahs and some basing coming up!

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...