firebroadside@gmail.com

Sunday 13 December 2009

Dennis: What's your favourite hobby?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Share it Please

Charlie: Er... magnets.

Dennis: Ok, whua... making magnets? Collecting Magnets?

Mac: Playing with magnets?

Charlie: [Shrugs] Just magnets.

Dennis: I'm gonna put snowboarding! We'll put snowboarding...


I felt kind of like Charlie when my wife asked me what I was going to do with the 250 tiny magnets that just arrived today. "Just magnets..."

I was kind of surprised at how small they are actually! Of course I knew that 1.5 X 1.5 mm is tiny, but still, actually holding them and thinking 'these are really 250 magnets?!' Have a look:

From the top 1,5 x 3 mm (50), 1,5 x 1,5 mm (100) and 1,5 x 0,75 mm (100). For reference the grid is 5 cm. They're really strong though! Just one of the tiniest magnets can hold an A4 paper no problem at all. Amazing Magnets indeed...

I'll insert this in the hands and shoulders etc. of the Gears when I get them. Hopefully I'll get them around Christmas some time.

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...