firebroadside@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 September 2009

New Project!

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Share it Please
Hi... it's been a while. Since I'm finished with my Full Thrust-ships (well, almost) and the minis to the Battlestar Galactica board game, I decided to start sprucing up the Age of Conan minis! There are 24 models per kingdom for a total of 96 to paint and on top of that there are 72 towers and fortresses, but I'll leave those for later.

So, I decided to get started with the Aquilonians and the Turanians as they are the default kingdoms in a two player game. I just finished painting my first Aquilonian soldier prototype and I'm fairly happy with the result. I tried to keep it very simple and as few colours as possible so they can be painted quickly.

Here he is:



I haven't based him yet, but I'll probably just glue on some sand and paint it. Maybe add som flock patches.

Next up is a prototype emissary and I'm pondering what colour to paint the horse. I think I'll go with white since Aquilonia has the whole roman empire thing going on and I seem to remember mostly white horses appearing in my Asterix albums...

0 kommentarer :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...